I woke up flying somewhere in the universe
in a rotation to my birth place
there was not sound or air
just dust and dark safe.
There was a lot of like me
floating once again in a cold and elegant
gravitational bend
We were life, symbols and spiritual faith
No matter how long it could take.
In the dark space closer to the magical senses
all screaming a song that I could not play
I was not scare to be with myself
but scare about the matter, elements and games
I was just protecting myself.
the speed of fire was not fair
some of us flying, dissapeared far away
Something is starting to emerge
how much time I am going to stay?
there was not light, not air, just water
coming from a distant place.
I have been here before and I am going to forget
the cycle of life is about melting, burning, and pain
making it impossible to fully understand
the axis and dimensions of this significant place.
An unintelligable negative effect
holds and moves with life all those elements
that grows and expands in the multiverse
the universal creator sketch.
We end up back as a highlighted sphere
if we were to add an infinite amount
of space time bend
which when negative again
looks like a little planet earth.

No comments:
Post a Comment